Lawnmower has long been recognized by the commercial landscaping and rental industries as the leader in providing reliable, quiet, fuel-efficient power.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Ltrs.)||1.5|
|Ignition system||Transistorized magneto ignition|
|Starter system||Recoil starter|
|Cutting width (mm)||530|
|Cutting height range (mm)||11 stages [16 – 76 mm]|
|Grass bag capacity (L)||70|
|Dimensions (L * W * H) (mm)||1740 * 570 * 1015|
|Dry weight (kg)||45|
|Type||4 stroke, overhead valve, single cylinder|
|Net Power (kw [PS] / rpm)*||3.2 [4.4]@3,600|
Lawn Mower Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. WARRANTY PERIOD
- Two year from the date of purchase for Non-Commercial use by customer.
- Two year from the date of purchase for Commercial / Rental use by customer.
2. WARRANTY OBLIGATION
- Repair or replacement of defective part(s ), at any authorised dealer, free of charge, if found defective by reasons of defective material or poor workmanship.
3. WARRANTY SERVICE
- To obtain warranty service the complete set must be presented to any of authorised dealer/service point at customer’s risk and expense.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To qualify for warranty, Honda Lawnmower must be set-up and periodically serviced as per the maintenance schedule, provided in the Owner’s manual by an authorised Honda dealer or Service point and the details updated in the maintenance records. Ensure to get it recorded after every service availed by the Dealer / Service point representative
- Presentation of this warranty & free service coupon booklet.
- Warranty does not include :
- Normal / natural wear & tear and normal deterioration of paint
- or other appearances.
- Failures resulting from unauthorised modifications or repairs.
- Failures resulting due to not availing of free service within the stipulated time
- Rubber parts, Hardware items like Nuts & Bolts, Blade set,
- Element Air Cleaner, Filters, Electrical Wires, Spark Plug, Gaskets, Starter Rope, Oil and Petrol.
- Damages or failures resulting from misuse, operational faults, negligence, abnormal use, insufficient care, over-loading, accident or fire from external source, theft, chemical fall out, stone chipping, industrial pollution, or transportation.
- Failures due to usage of non-recommended or adulterated engine oil and fuel. Failures due to usage of mixture of engine oil and fuel.
- Normal phenomena such as noise and vibrations.
- Incidental or consequential damages like inconvenience
- or commercial loss.
- Any part or labour incurred in normal maintenance services.
- Failures resulting from usage of non-genuine spare part (s).
Disclaimer: Due to continuous improvement in product on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact authorized dealer/distributor for latest specification.