The power rating of this engine is the net power tested on a production engine for this engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at a specified rpm.
|Bore X Stroke (mm)||39 x 30 mm|
|Compression ratio||8.0 : 1|
|Description Code||4-stroke single cylinder OHC petrol engine|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||0.63 Liter|
|Net Power||1.0 kW ( 1.3 HP ) / 7000 rpm|
|Oil Capacity||0.1 Liter|
|Dry Weight(Kg)||3.33 kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||198 x 234 x 240 mm|
|Fuel cons. at cont. rated power||0.71 L/h – 7000 rpm|
|Max. net torque||1.6 Nm / 0.16 kgfm / 5500 rpm|
M4 Engine Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. WARRANTY PERIOD
- One year from the date of purchase for Non-Commercial use by customer.
- One year from the date of purchase for Commercial/ Rental use by customer.
2. WARRANTY OBLIGATION
- Repair or replacement of defective part(s ), at any authorised dealer, free of charge, if found defective by reasons of defective material or poor workmanship.
3. WARRANTY SERVICE
- To obtain warranty service the complete set must be presented to any of authorised dealer/service point at customer’s risk and expense.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To qualify for warranty, Honda Engine must be set up by OEM and periodically serviced as per the maintenance schedule, provided in the Owner’s manual by an authorised Honda dealer or Service point and the details updated in the maintenance records. Ensure to get it recorded after every service availed by the Dealer / Service point representative.
- Presentation of this warranty & free service coupon booklet.
- Warranty does not include:
- Normal / natural wear & tear and normal deterioration of paint or other appearances.
- Failures resulting from unauthorised modifications or repairs.
- Failures resulting due to not availing of free service within the stipulated time
- Rubber parts, Hardware items like Nuts & Bolts, Element Air Cleaner, Filters, Electrical Wires, Spark Plug, Gaskets, Starter Rope, Oil and Petrol.
- Damages or failures resulting from misuse, operational faults, negligence, abnormal use, insufficient care, over-loading, accident or fire from external source, theft, chemical fall out, stone chipping, industrial pollution, or transportation.
- Failures due to usage of non-recommended or adulterated engine oil and fuel. Failures due to usage of mixture of engine oil and fuel.
- Normal phenomena such as noise and vibrations.
- Incidental or consequential damage like inconvenience or commercial loss.
- Any part or labour incurred in normal maintenance services.
- Failures resulting from usage of non-genuine spare part (s).
Disclaimer: Due to continuous improvement in product on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact authorized dealer/distributor for latest specification.